So I really wanted to do one last summer related post and I recently watched missglamorazzi’s I ♡ Summer Tag on youtube and I thought, what better post could I do? So that’s what I’ll be doing!
1. Favorite bronzer for summer? Personally, I don’t use bronzer because I’m already pretty tanned to start with and I don’t think it does much or looks good.
2. You’re relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink) Without a doubt, I love an ice cold lemonade. It’s really refreshing and I love the taste, sometimes, I add a bit of sparkling water and it tastes like heaven, although I’m not sure what heaven tastes like!
3. Favorite summer lip product? As I have mentioned in previous posts I like a natural, light pink lip for summer and I recently rediscovered my Silky Girl moisture max lip gloss in pink (10) and it’s the perfect colour but I haven’t seen it in any shops recently so I’m a bit sad, bet either way, it’s still my favourite lip product!
4. Pool or Beach? Beach, for sure! Although I get a little scared in the ocean sometimes, I really love snorkeling and seeing all these incredible fishes, plus I love floating in the waves or lounging around in the sand!
5. Summer = crazy hair! What’s your must-have styling product? I have been avoiding straightening my hair these days and my life-saving product to keep my hair somewhat tame is the L’Occitane smoothing gloss, it’s kind of like a Serum but it’s thicker, and it makes my hair soft and smoother, the only thing I dislike about it is the scent, but I can get over that!
6. Sun bathing or fake tan? As I mentioned above, I am already relatively dark (medium-dark skin tone) So I wouldn’t fake tan, plus I really enjoy lying on the beach on a sunny day (with sunscreen, obviously)
7. Favorite summer nail polish? The colour that has been on my nails since the beginning of summer, when I got it, is OPI’s Elephantastic Pink, it’s a gorgeous bright pink, a mix between a neon and a pastel, I really really love it!
8. Any summer traditions? I don’t really have any traditions other than going to France, which I do with my family every year (because I’m half french). It’s really fun, I see my grandparents, my cousins, my aunts and so on, and while we’re there we usually travel around for a week, this year we’re going to the alps, last year we went to London…
9. Favorite summer scent? During the summer, I like lighter fragrances so I tend to go for body mists, this year my favourite scent is the Victoria’s Secret’s Fragrance mist in Sensual Blush, it smells so good and all of my friends agree! It’s really sweet and floral!
10. Favorite BBQ food? During the summer, we always have a couple of BBQ dinners and my favourite part is roasting marshmallows after dinner, when the grill is still hot, but my favourite actual BBQ food is sausages!
11. What’s your favorite summer-proof product? During the summer I wear very little makeup but I almost always wear mascara so I need my mascara to be waterproof and I have tried many different mascaras and my favourite yet is the Maybelline The Rocket mascara, it’s really lengthening, voluminous and long-lasting… no smudges!
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! As I have mentioned, I’m currently in France for a month and will be getting back home in mid-August and I really enjoy going to France but my dream summer trip would be going to the beach in Malaysia for a week with my entire family. We used to go on a beach trip every year but we don’t anymore and I really miss it so that would be me dream trip!
I hope you liked this post, I would love for you to answer these questions in the comments below!
See you in the next post! ♥