So today’s Christmas Glam is gift wrapping! I find that there is nothing better than waking up to a christmas tree with beautifully wrapped presents on Christmas morning, so I thought I would give you some tips to make your presents look perfect!
What you need:
- Wrapping paper
- Double sided tape
- Small trinkets like bells or beads
- To measure the amount of wrapping paper you need, use a ribbon and wrap it around the gift, and don’t forget to have a little extra for overlap
- Use double sided tape so you can’t see the tape!
- If you have an odd shaped gift that is tough to wrap (like a candle) it’s a good idea to put it in a gift box and wrap that!
- I think it looks really nice to add a small trinket as some sort of embellishment like a bell or big bead or something to attach to the ribbon
- Don’t forget to use a ribbon to tie it all together, it looks so pretty, and you can string on a label or bell with the ribbon
- For tags, you can buy one or make your own! I have a bunch of Christmas-y papers and I cut out shapes, punch a hole in it and string it through the ribbon, and then use a sharpie to write the person’s name!
I hope all of these tips helped you make your gifts look perfect under the Christmas tree!
See you in the next post! ♥