I really love a nice cold drink on warm afternoons, sometimes a lemonade, sometimes a smoothie and sometimes an iced mocha! Everyone loves a nice Starbucks once in a while but it gets really expensive so I tried making an iced mocha at home! After a couple of tries I found the perfect iced mocha recipe, it’s not the same as Starbucks but I still think it tastes amazing, so here is the recipe!
- 1 shot of expresso coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream
- Oreo cookies
What to do:
- Start by making some milk ice cubes with about half of the milk. Depending on how thick you want your drink to be, you can make more or less milk ice cubes, but make sure you only use one cup of milk in total
- Once the milk ice cubes are solid, put them in a blender with the rest of the liquid milk, the coffee, the cocoa and the sugar and blend
- When it is all blended together, pour the mocha into a glass and garnish it with whipped cream and Oreo cookies, you don’t need this but it makes it even more like the perfect Starbucks drink
I hope you enjoy every last drop of this, like most recipes, you can alter this one to however you want it, you can use more or less coffee depending on what you prefer, or add cocoa, or milk and so on.
Let me know what your favourite cold drink is!
See you in the next post! ♥