So for today’s Christmas Glam post, I am going to be sharing my favourite christmas drink: s’mores hot chocolate! It’s not particularly christmas-y, it’s just more special than your usual cocoa & milk. I think it’s perfect for curling up with a night as a little treat, whether you’re watching your favourite christmas movie or reading a book
Here’s the recipe!
What you’ll need (for 1 serving):
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa (I like Van Houten)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 digestive biscuit/2 graham crackers
- Peanut butter
- A dash of cinnamon
- A few chocolate chips
What to do:
- Put the biscuit/crackers into a zip lock bag and seal it well, then use a rolling pin to crush the crackers into fine crumbs, you could even use a mug instead of a rolling pin. Once the biscuit is crushed, put the crumbs into a small plate
- Using a knife, line the rim of the mug you will be using with peanut butter, you can put as much or as little as you want, depending on your taste
- Dip the peanut butter rim into the cracker crumbs, make sure the peanut butter is completely coated in the fine crumbs by pushing them onto the edge of the mug.
- In a separate mug, heat up the milk in the microwave for a couple of minutes, or until it’s the temperature you like
- Add the cocoa and sugar to the milk and mix well, until there aren’t any clumps
- Pour the hot chocolate into the peanut butter & biscuit lined mug
- Add in the marshmallows to the hot chocolate, I like to roast them on my stove before adding them in, just so it’s even more like s’mores and extra gooey
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, the chocolate chips and some extra cracker crumbs on top
I love this recipe so much and I hope you enjoy it! Send me pictures at email@example.com if you make it!
Enjoy the Christmas Glam! ♥