So as I’ve said several times, gift giving is one of my favourite parts of Christmas, I love picking out gifts for people and seeing how happy the gift makes them, but my favourite part of presents is probably wrapping them. I’m always on the lookout for cute wrapping ideas, and every year, I spend hours going through Pinterest looking for inspiration, and his year was no different! I love the wrapping I did last year (here is a post on it), this year I looked for different ideas and tips to make them look perfect. If you’re looking for some wrapping inspiration, I recommend reading both this post and last year’s because they both have useful tips!
What you need:
- Wrapping paper
- Double Sided Tape
- Paper for labels
- Gift boxes
- Bells & other trinkets
- Hole punch
Tips & Ideas
I’m assuming everyone knows the basics when it comes to wrapping, like how to wrap a cube gift or tie a simple bow, I wanted to share a few unique wrapping ideas and tricks!
- Use Double sided tape, the tape not being visible just makes the whole gift look more professional
- Make your own labels, find cute Christmas paper and cut it out in different shapes like a Christmas hat, Christmas baubles, Christmas tree or the traditional labels
- Make pretty bows, instead of the usual simple bow, look for some different, more original ones! Something I like is layering ribbons of the same colour but different shades or patterns and tying them together in a simple bow
- Tie little festive trinkets, like bells onto the ribbon to make it look more fancy and cute
- If you’re having trouble wrapping something, use a gift box
- Use plain wrapping paper – without any designs – and “accessorise” it yourself! Use a really fancy bow, stick a picture on it, cut out a snowflake and tie it on with a ribbon, slip a candy can in with the bow… Pinterest has some really cute ideas, some of my favourites are on my Christmas board
I hope this post helped you with your Christmas wrapping, let me know if you have any other tips and ideas!
Enjoy the Christmas Glam! ♥